From my door to yours.....

Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Welcome to Sabrina Graham Designs! I make custom wreaths to your liking! I can make them simple with no attatchments or we can fancy them up! I make "Show Your School Spirit Wreaths". The mesh will match the color or colors of your school of choice. You can choose one or two colors. I think that it would be cute to place a football or baseball in it to show everyone who you root for! Also, if you are a parent or grandparent of a child who plays sports, wouldn't it be cute to have a flat wooden football with their name and number painted on it! Anything you want I can make...as long as I can find it! I also make holiday wreaths, such as Thanksgiving and Christmas and spring. If you have an idea of what you want and you don't see it here, just let me know and we will brainstorm together!! Email me at bsggraham@yahoo.com to get started!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Falling into Fall!


I would have to say that fall is my favorite season of the year. I love pumpkins and cute little scarecrows and the changing of the weather and color of the leaves. So I was excited when I got to make this fall wreath. The person ordering this one decided to not have so many pumpkins on it so that she can use it earlier in the year for next year. I love it so much that I think I am going to make myself one just like it but add a cute scarecrow and another pumpkin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment